Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Princess Behavior Chart

Don’t you guys think Steves Super chart is so darn cute???  Well I did too!  Only I’ve got a 4 year old lil’ girl who wouldn’t quite go for a super hero chart.  So what did  I do?  I took Em’s template and made it into a Princess behavior chart!  It was pretty fun creating a lil Cinderella Ali!  As I was creating it Ali was right next to me telling me she liked this and didn’t like that.  One of the funniest things she said was “Oh mom, I totally look like Cinderella, except I don’t have big boobs!”  I started laughing!  She really wanted me to get rid of them and make them small like hers.  I tried but it just looked so weird.  She agreed so we kept the boobs!   DOWNLOAD: Princess Behavior PHOTOSHOP FILE This way you can make the edits needed for your own little girl!
Ali Is a Princess
Size of chart is 8x10, I also had it printed at Walmart (my color printer is having issues!) I put it on pink cardstock so it would fit into my 81/2 x 11 page protector. 
These are the princesses for the magnets.   I also glued them on glass beads and added a magnet. DOWNLOAD: Princess Magnets
Alis Princesses
 Here is the final project completed:  And YES Ali had already earned 2 princesses!!!

I also thought about those of you that don’t have Photoshop, I created a chart that is the actually picture of Cinderella and called it Be A Princess!  This way you can print it without having to make any changes! 
DOWNLOAD: Be A Princess
Be A Princess
I hope this chart last long because after one day Ali has seriously been the BEST PRINCESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment