Friday, September 10, 2010

FREEBIE FRIDAY – Free Fonts

Cammie and I both love to digital scrapbook using Photoshop.  We also use Photoshop for just about EVERYTHING else!  Anything we want to create, we do in Photoshop.  I seriously couldn’t live with out my Photoshop (I know, sad!).  Well, when we’re working on something together, the thing that always takes the LONGEST is choosing the font!  The reason…Kevin and Amanda’s Free Fonts!  We both downloaded ALL of their fonts and now have WAY too many super cute fonts to choose from every time we do anything!  So, I thought I’d share the love and let you all know about this awesome site

image

Kevin and Amanda also have a super easy tutorial on how to make your blog titles a cute font…like ours!

Check it out…who doesn’t need a few more cute fonts to choose from?!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment