Monday, August 30, 2010

Manic Monday – Storage

I am BACK!!!  It has been one crazy summer!  Moving 3 families in basically 6 weeks was what I call insane!  But it is SO worth it because now I have 2 MORE sister-in-laws, 2 brother-in-laws and of course 6 more cousins!  We have been helping each other unpack, babysit, and just trying to get everyone settled in.  I ended up moving days before school started, so that was a bit crazy too.  I have the basics done as far as unpacking, but the decorations are still in boxes, and I am needing much more storage units than I did in my last house.  The kids bedrooms are HUGE and their closets are too, but I REALLY want the toys in the basement/playroom.  This just means I need to make (or buy) some storage units for all their toys.  I have been searching craigslist hoping to find something I like but nothing tops what I really want, and that is the playroom units from Knock Off Wood

4477160552_d36c6fd3e0

Are these not just perfect?  Now if I could get myself to do these in the next 4 weeks (before the baby is born) that would be amazing.  Have any of you done any projects from Knock-Off Wood?  I’m hoping the plans are as easy as they seem!!  Wish me luck, I think I’m going to need a lot of it!

- Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment