Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WHAT’S UP WEDNESDAY – What I’ve Been Up To

Our basement is finally to the fun point…decorating!  The doors are up, the trim is up, and the only major thing left to do is add closet doors (not totally necessary at the moment).  So, I’ve been busy arranging, organizing and decorating!  I’m not completely finished with the fun part yet, so no pictures as of today…but I will share something I just did in our living room!

I’ve always been a huge fan of modge podging pictures onto canvas or a piece of wood, so I was inspired by that look.  However, I’m also all about making it work with what you’ve got, and I didn’t have canvas or the right size wood.  So this is what I came up with…using cheap picture frames!  We also recently did family pictures, so I needed to update the frames.  I love the way it turned out.  I smile every time I see my cute boys!

IMG_9004

IMG_9003

(We have a thing for pictures on stair cases!)

Happy Wednesday!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment