Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TASTY TUESDAY – A Baby Shower and Some Cupcakes

This weekend Cammie and I hosted a baby shower for a friend of ours.  This is her first baby, and she’s having a boy!  Cammie and I totally know boys, and had a blast throwing this party!  (I LOVE parties!)  I will share more from this fun baby shower this week, but for today’s TASTY TUESDAY I wanted to share the super yummy cupcakes we made.  (The shower was a fish theme, very cute!)

IMG_5848

I have no idea what they are called, but they were WAY easy (my favorite kind!) and WAY yummy (my more favorite kind!).  Get this…

1 White Cake mix
1 C. white chocolate chips
2 Tbs. orange zest
Mix cake mix according to box directions (water, oil eggs).  Add white chocolate chips and orange zest.  Spoon into lined muffin tin and bake according to box directions.
*TIP: to avoid chocolate chips from sinking to the bottom and melting into a crust, shake them in a baggie with about 1 tsp. flour before adding to cake.
Frost with you favorite butter cream frosting recipe.  YUM!

That’s it, we whipped these out in no time, added a cupcake topper (that Cammie made on the computer and printed, way easy!) and called it perfect!  Mmmm, I didn’t get enough!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment