Friday, March 5, 2010

Freebie Friday – File Folder Games

I got into file folder games several years ago, when my oldest son was about 4.  He has always been my learner and loved any learning project I came up with.  I found a few free file folder games online that I printed and put together back then.  One of the free sites are Mormon Chic. They have 3 or 4 free games you can print out.  My kids favorite is dress the bear.  But the other day I happened upon another free file folder site that has SO many to choose from!  They all look so cute.  I am going to print a few myself for Ali.  The site is called File Folder Fun.  You do have to become a member, but it’s free!  You can search their games by grade level starting at preschool, and they are all so darn cute!  I love using my file folder games at home, in the car (especially on a road trip) and at church.  So go take some time search these sites, print a few out and you’ve got some fun games for your kids! 

Here are a few example of the games:  The first one is a matching game for preschool age and the second one is the Oregon Trail for second grade.  They have SO many games to choose from!

BeeColors3 OregonTrailFFGTP

-Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment