Friday, December 25, 2009

On the 12th Day of Christmas…

Pocket Full of Posies gave to me, the perfect hot chocolate recipe.

I don’t know about you, but I love a good cup of hot chocolate. When the “weather outside is frightful,” hot chocolate is a must in my book! When the instant stuff just won’t cut it, here’s a super easy, but super yummy, hot chocolate recipe.

Yummy Hot Chocolate

1/4 C. water
2 Tbs. cocoa powder
2 Tbs. sugar
1 1/2 C. milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
whipped cream

Measure water, sugar, and cocoa in a glass measuring cup, stir well. Microwave on high 1-2 minutes to make chocolate syrup. Stir in milk and vanilla and microwave until hot. Top with whipped cream. Servings: 1

We hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas! It’s official, the 12 days of Christmas are over. Until next year! Happy New Year!

-Emily

2 comments:

  1. YUM! I love hot chocolate--this is very similar to how I make it too. Just found your blog--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so informative and clever. Can't wait to try most of your recent posts. I intend to stop by again!
    Our blogs are semi-similar; I'd love your feedback about mine, if you have a sec!
    www.TodaysCliche.com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete