Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Turkey Day Crafts

I’m back!  Thanks to Cammie for picking up this tired mamma’s slack!  As for my post today…

Two more crafts!

The first is something Cammie and I are going to make with (more like for) our kids, because it’s so darn cute!  The cutest turkey shirts!  I found this on Treasures for Tots and the tutorial here.

IMG_1872
The second is more of a game, but it still takes some craftiness!  I think my 2 year old would get a kick out of this turkey bowling.  I found it at Make and Takes and the tutorial here.

Thanksgiving-Turkey-Bowl

Happy Turkey Day everyone!  We’re going to take a little break for the next 2 days, but be sure and check back on Friday for our Freebie Friday!

 

2 comments:

  1. Popping in from SITS!

    Cute shirt and you have an adorable model!
    We love to bowl... I may have to try that one with my 22 month old.

    ReplyDelete