Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Kids Crafts

Turkey-Centerpiece_full_article_vertical I love holidays!  Every holiday for me can be associated with traditions of food, fun activities, and crafts.  I love doing crafts with my kids!  This week I plan on doing a few Thanksgiving craft projects with them.  I found this first one at Woman’s Day.  It is a cute Turkey centerpiece.  I think instead of putting nuts in I’ll have my kids make several and put rolls in each of them for our Thanksgiving dinner.   Click HERE to learn how to make these adorable Turkey centerpieces.

kids-wearing-thanksgiving-hats-by-sgclark

indian-headband

I also thought I’d have my kids make some of these pilgrim hats and Indian headbands.  They look so easy, and my kids love dressing up, so these will be perfect.  I found the pilgrim hats HERE, and I found the Indian headbands HERE.  Happy crafting with your kids!

Cammie

1 comment:

  1. If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries

    indian diet plan for weight loss in one month

    ReplyDelete