Thursday, November 26, 2009

Freebie Friday

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone had as wonderful day as I did!  Now I am off to bed so I can get up EARLY for Black Friday!!!  Emily and I have mapped out our stores, have a plan of action, and are ready to shop, shop, shop!  One thing I will have in my hand is my kids Christmas Wish List.  I made them early this week and had them fill them out, they were a big help as I thumbed through 50+ ads today!  The wish lists are separated into categories that were good for my kids, but I also made blank ones for those who may have other categories in mind. 

Christmas Wish List

Christmas Wish List Blank

Click on PICTURES to download!  Hopefully these will help with your Christmas shopping!  Cammie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for these! We are going to make Christmas lists this week, so these will come in VERY handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your freebies...they are adorable and very usefull!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great wish lists!

    ReplyDelete