Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What’s Up Wednesday – Our Thanksgiving Menu

So this is my Tasty Tuesday combined with What’s Up Wednesday!  Yesterday Emily and I got together with our sisters Liz and Becky and our mother-in-law to plan our Thanksgiving menu.  Here is our menu:

Regular Turkey

Barbecue Turkey (this is Becky’s family recipe…I’m excited to try it!)

Garlic Potatoes

Carameled Sweet Potatoes

Stuffing

Cranberry Sauce

Deviled Eggs (my in-laws are amazing!)

Cranberry Jello Salad

Veggie Tray with Dip

Fruit Salad

Green Bean Salad

Rolls

and the PIES:

Pecan

Sour Cream Apple

Pumpkin

Cherry

Pumpkin Cake

(we will use our Never Fail Pie Crust recipe too!)

It’s going to be such a great Thanksgiving especially because we get to spend it with Becky and Liz’s families and also my parents are going to join us! 

- Cammie

1 comment:

  1. The barbeque turkey sounds interesting. Care to share the recipe?

    ReplyDelete