Monday, November 22, 2010

MANIC MONDAY – Thanksgiving Week

Seriously…it’s Thanksgiving week?!!  How did that happen??  Well, I don’t know about you, but I love everything about Thanksgiving!  I especially LOVE Black Friday!  Seriously!  Cammie and I have braved the crowds that past few years and come out with some GREAT deals!  I can’t wait for this year! 

Ok, though, Black Friday isn’t for everyone.  My mom wouldn’t even dream of leaving the house on Black Friday!  So, for those of you who want to avoid the crowds and crazy people (like us!), be sure to check back for the links to some GREAT online boutiques where you can find all the perfect gifts with great discounts!  We’re part of Somewhat Simple’s Studio Boutique AND Ucreate’s Holiday Boutique starting this weekend!  Can’t wait! 

imageimage 

signature2

No comments:

Post a Comment