Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WHAT’S UP WEDNESDAY – Bonus Freebie!!

Remember how excited I was for a Bonus day this weekend?  Well, I am starting to change my mind on how great Monday holidays are!  My house is still a mess, my kids are all wacked up on bad sleeping schedules, and I think I am literally about to loose my mind, and it’s only 7:00 am!  Can I just start this week over?  I call for a re-do!

Well, as crazy as my house is this week…today is a good day for our readers!  We are offering a BONUS FREEBIE RECIPE PACK with any purchase!!!  This is 2 whole weeks of recipes that we don’t even currently sell!  Doesn’t get much better than that!  This offer is good until next Wednesday, June 9, 2010.  So…spread the word and enter “JuneFreebie” in the instructions box at checkout.  Happy shopping!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment