Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TASTY TUESDAY – The Best Summer Drink

I love summer, don’t you?!  There’s something about hot days that really just do it for me.  Of course in about a month I will be wishing for fall…but for now I will enjoy the lazy hot summer days and be sippin the best summer drink ever.  Orange Julius.  Mmmm.  It’s perfect for summer, seriously!  We had a BBQ with a bunch of friends this weekend and my girlfriend made this for us, and I was in love!  So, I thought I’d share the recipe for Tasty Tuesday!  I found this version of the recipe on Paul Mayne’s blog.  Enjoy!

orangejulius250 Orange Julius

6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
8-9 ice cubes

Combine all ingredients except ice cubes in blender.  Blend for about 1-2 minutes, adding ice cubes one at a time.

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment