Friday, February 19, 2010

Freebie Friday

Every other weekend or so my husband and I like to go out on a date.  Sometimes Emily and I do babysitting swaps, but sometimes I need a babysitter.  I don’t have a usual babysitter, I just try calling my kids favorites and hope one is available.  Well this last weekend for our Valentine’s Party I needed a babysitter.  I ended up getting a babysitter I had never used before, and he ended up being our best babysitter yet!  Since he was new I wanted to give him a babysitter information guide for the night.  I searched for this babysitter guide notepad I used to have but it was gone (either lost or used up).  I quickly came up with a guide on a plain piece of paper and made it work.  It got me thinking I should make my own babysitter guide and print several out for our date nights, so I did!!  And of course I’m sharing it with you! 

Babysitter Info Sheet 1 on a page

There are two printing options:

for one on a page click HERE for two on a page click HERE.  Just print and fill it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment