Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On the 10th Day of Christmas…

Pocket Full of Posies gave to me, an AMAZING muffin recipe!

cranberry muffinsCranberry muffins to die for. My mom discovered this recipe years ago at the end of a children’s Christmas book. She made them to go with our traditional Christmas Eve dinner (turkey soup) and they were instantly a hit and became part of the Christmas Eve tradition. Now I make them every year and they’ve become a favorite of my husband’s family as well! Enjoy!Cranberry Muffins

-Emily

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I received a "Pocket Full of Posies" in the mail the other day (I won it on a blog) and it has already changed my life for the better!! Thank you so much for coming up with this simple idea, it's truly made for someone like me.
    side story: I absolutely hate meatloaf and my poor husband loves it...I've made it once in our 7.5 year marriage. I noticed it was one of your recipes and so I decided to make it for him and I would have a "small" dinner that night. I made some fried potatoes and fresh green beans (the first balanced dinner I've made in months...sad but true) to go with it. It was a.m.a.z.i.n.g!! Seriously, the best meatloaf I've ever had and I can't wait to make it again...my husband asked if I would double it next time, and I think I will! Thank you so much, I can't wait to try all the other recipes too, this one was such a hit with all of us (especially with me and my husband!).

    ReplyDelete