Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Kitchen Aid Mixer is one of my FAVORITE kitchen Products!

Kitchen Aid I’ve had a kitchen aid mixer for about 3 years now and it is one of my favorite kitchen tools!  I received it as a gift and to be honest I didn’t think I would use it much, boy was I wrong!  I use it all the time.  I can throw in my ingredients to a cookie or cake mix, turn it on and my hands are free to clean up.  I also use it to make homemade blizzards for my family.  I grew up on homemade blizzards and I personally like them better than the blizzards from Dairy Queen.  I scoop the ice cream in it, a small amount of milk and our favorite treat(mostly mint Oreos) and turn my kitchen aid mixer on.  These are SO yummy.  I also used it the other day to whip my whip cream for some pie.  It is seriously a great tool and I wouldn’t want to bake without it!  Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop and they have the Kitchen Aid Mixer for a great deal.  Go check it out, see all the colors they come in, and all the fun attachments you can add on, you won’t be disappointed!

Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment