Monday, November 1, 2010

Manic Monday – Halloween

Halloween weekend was so much fun but very exhausting!!!  We had a ward party including a trunk or treat, then the whole broadbent clan came over to our house to hang out and have a pizza dinner, then we went to Emily’s and had a cousin Halloween party and did some trick-or-treating!  SO today both Emily and I will be cleaning up from all that fun!

Now you know you all want to see how cute my kids were all dressed up as pirates…IMG_7931

IMG_7984

I think Cade is the cutest baby pirate ever! (I think his Nana would agree!)

-Cammie

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they all look terrific, but ohhhh, those baby toes....complete sweetness. I would also agree that he's the cutest baby pirate ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! The eye patch! That's sooo precious! I was only able to get my three in coordinating costumes for a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana agrees!!! That is one adorable pirate!

    ReplyDelete