Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tasty Tuesday – Another Pumpkin Recipe!

MOTHER-clipart Late last night I realized I forgot to post for Manic Monday!!!  It was because I was having a Manic Monday!  Cade is almost 3 weeks old and yesterday was a rough day…he just wasn’t wanting anything but his mama, not that I am really complaining because I love holding him!  I was hoping to get a few things done, but this is the life of a new baby and I know how quickly they grow up!

Now on to Tasty Tuesday!  The other day my son asked me why the only desserts in the house lately have been pumpkin ones!  I laughed and said, because I am obsessed with pumpkin in the fall and I can’t get enough!  Well here is another recipe I’ve had bookmarked to try! 

Pumpkin Squares with Cider Carmel Sauce from Family Fun Magazine!

pumpkin-squares-with-cider-caramel-sauce-autumn-recipe-photo-260-FF1009COOKA02

(image from family fun magazine)

- Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment