Thursday, September 16, 2010

Teach Me Thursday – Burp Cloths

IMG_7564           Are these not so DARLING???

IMG_7565IMG_7566

Many of you may already know that I am very involved with the youth in my church, I am currently serving as the YW president in my ward, and I’ve been in YW’s for almost 8 years now!  I love my girls and I think I learn just as much from them as they do me!  Several of my YW came to my baby shower and one of them made me some burp cloths.  She made them for one of her personal progress projects.  This project was her first learning experience in sewing.  She did such an amazing job, they are SO darling, and I’m so proud of her!!!  I love them so much I’m thinking of making some more!!  So I found a great tutorial from Moda Bake Shop on how to make them.  If you know of someone having a baby these are such great gifts, and you can never have too many!

- Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment