Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What’s Up Wednesday…Back to School

2019524

Is it just me or did summer FLY by????  I can’t believe my kids are going back to school in 2 weeks!  I know several schools in the west start in a week, how is this possible?  I am not ready!  Seriously as if moving and being 32 weeks prego wasn’t keeping me busy enough, now I need to get school supplies, and start preparing for a schedule?  Man I wish I had another month or two of summer left.  I could really use it!  I did however, do school clothes shopping in July while I was in AZ with my family…thank goodness!  I also registered my boys on Monday since they are attending a new school.  So that is what’s up for me…so much on my mind…wish me luck getting back on a schedule for the school year! 

- Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment