Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MANIC MONDAY and TASTY TUESDAY – A Bit Behind

Obviously, Manic Monday got skipped this week!  Oops!  I was out of town all last week and came home yesterday and realized I was supposed to post, but forgot and never had time!  Sorry folks!  But I’m back and ready to tell you all about my great vaca! 

My little bro came home from 2 years in Portugal!  He’s amazing, and it was awesome to see him.  My whole family was together and we had so much fun!  I was even able to get up on one ski on my first try!  I haven’t done this in like 10 years!!  I was pumped!

So, after a week of being away, it’s so nice to be home (except for the crazy heat and humidity!!).  Now it’s off to helping Cammie pack and move this weekend!

More tomorrow!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment