Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WHAT'S UP WEDNESDAY - My AZ trip so far...

I am having SO much fun in AZ! We had our 4th of July fun up in Taylor/Show Low, and LOVED the beautiful weather! The kids have played outside all day every day we were there. Then we drove down to Gilbert/Mesa area where it is HOT! Surprisingly it isn't too bad. The first thing the kids wanted to do was go swimming in Nana's pool! They seriously swam for 4-5 hours today...they love it that much! We've been to one of our favorite frozen yogurt places, Mesa Frozen Yogurt, we've done some shopping..Seagull books, fabric stores, Ross, etc. I am ready for project night where I'm going to make Ali a dress for the first time!! I LOVE the material I picked out and I'm just hoping it turns out just the way I want it! We still have several fun things to do this week...Diamond Back game, go to the city pool, cousin sleepovers, project night, dinner at Serano's Mexican, and whatever else we come up with! I just hope we can fit it all in! Oh and pictures soon to come..between me, my mom, my sis-in-law and sisters we probably have over 300 pictures already!!! I'm sure it will double by the end of the trip! I love summer vacations!

- Cammie

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Hope you are having a great time! I'm over here in Scottsdale! Shoot me an email if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete