Thursday, May 13, 2010

TEACH ME THURSDAY – Brag Books

A couple weekends ago we had a girl’s trip with my mom and sisters in AZ.  Part of the time we make crafts.  Each one of us girls is in charge of coming up with a craft and bringing all the supplies for each person to make it.  There are 4 sisters and my mom, PLUS Emily joined in this time…so we all ended up with 6 finished crafts to take home!!  The craft my mom did was exploding boxes.  They are cute little brag boxes…perfect for a grandma or friend.  I think they turned out SO cute and were really easy.  Here is a picture of us girls with our exploding boxes.

DSCN0367 

(Joey, Tiffany, Amber, Me, Emily and my Mom!)

Check out the Tutorial at Glitter Adventure

xDSCF0002%20%28Custom%29

xDSCF0005%20%28Custom%29

I also found a tutorial on an accordion brag book that is DARLING!  The girls at Eighteen25 have a great tutorial!

IMG_4752_webcopy

- Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment