Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TASTY TUESDAY – Cookie Cups

A long time ago, in my early blog-hopping days, I came across the cutest site-Gourmet Mom on the Go.  Seriously, Mandy does the cutest stuff!  For Tasty Tuesday today I wanted to share my excitement in one of the MANY cute things she's done: Mini Cookie Cups.

ice_cream_cups_copy

First of all, I LOVE chocolate chip cookies!  They are my #1 go-to treat when I’m having a sweet tooth attack.  So, when I saw this super cute way to tweak my favorite treat, I was sold!  You can put just about anything in these cute little cups, and I would imagine you could make bigger ones too.  All you need is your favorite cookie recipe, and a mini muffin pan (or regular for bigger cups!).  Check out Gourmet Mom to see the full scoop on how to make these ingenious cookie cups!  And have a tasty treat today!

-Emily

1 comment:

  1. Looks DI-LI-CIOUS!!! Might have to try this out :)

    Ginger
    Appleseed Gifts

    ReplyDelete