Monday, December 7, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you to all Ucreate fans out there, Emily and I have been busy, busy, filling all the orders that came from the boutique!  Not only have we been busy with orders but we’re also working on a few NEW, exciting things for the new year!  Check back often to see what we’ve been up to, you won’t regret it!

Now for some Christmas Crafts…

For many people Christmas is their favorite holiday, I am one of them!  I love Christmas because of the time I get to spend with my family, I love giving gifts, making yummy Christmas treats, and the atmosphere is incredible!  I love being in stores with all the decoration, in fact I love watching Christmas commercials, I’m that crazy about it!  I love taking my kids Christmas shopping and seeing them get so excited about the gifts they are getting their cousins and grandparents, and I love making Christmas crafts with my kids.  The Thanksgiving crafts we made turned out pretty cute.   IMG_4272PicasaEdit

Emily and I loved how our turkey shirts turned out that we are talking about making reindeer shirts for Christmas.  I am a little into reindeer right now, so here are a few cute reindeer crafts. 

reindeer-gift-bag-christmas-craft-photo-420-FF1105ALMFA04 Reindeer_head

Aren't these cute?  The first one is a reindeer gift bag, you can fill it with goodies and give to a teacher, friend, or neighbor.  I found it at Family Fun, where they give how to directions.  I like this other craft because it is so simple and for some reason I love crafts made from paper plates.  I found this craft tutorial at Ziggity Zoom.

Happy Crafting!  Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment