Sunday, December 20, 2009

On the 7th Day of Christmas…

Pocket Full of Posies gave to me, the Candy Cane Hershey Kiss Pretzels recipe!

20081216-candykisses2 Several years ago I had a sweet visiting teacher bring me a plate of Christmas goodies, and on that plate were these pretzels with striped red and white yummy melted stuff on top. They were mint flavored and SO yummy! I didn’t know what the yummy stuff on top was until I ran into some bags of Candy Cane Hershey Kisses at the store. I immediately made the connection and bought 5 or 6 bags and a few bags of pretzels. I went home, made them, and ate way to many!!! These are addicting!

Candy Cane Hershey Kiss Pretzels1

Picture 044

Another year my sister and I made some cute snowman out of large pretzels. They were easy enough for the kids to do and turned out so cute, even if they weren’t perfect. You can find the recipe for those at Family Fun, Crunchy the Snowman.

-Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment