Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Recipes…and some good news!

I’ll start with the good news…Emily had her baby yesterday!  A healthy baby boy!  I got to see him last night and he is just as adorable as can be!  So now you know why we didn’t post yesterday, it was a bit busy for us both!  But I am here today to share 2 more recipes!  The first one is Carameled Sweet Potatoes.  It is a recipe from my great grandma Grace Jones.  It is so sweet and tasty, and just perfect for a Thanksgiving side dish.  My husband is known for these in his family now, because he always makes them just right!

Carameled Sweet Potatoes

This second recipe is for a Pumpkin Roll.  Who doesn’t love a good pumpkin roll, filled with cream cheese frosting?  I personally love all things pumpkin(seriously)and this is one of them! 

Pumpkin Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment